The enrolment process consists of the following:
- Completion of an Enrolment Application Form & School Fee Agreement Form. Please ensure both parents/guardians sign the Enrolment Application Form & School Fee Agreement Form. Please ensure you read the conditions of enrolment before you sign the 'Parent/Guardian Declaration Form'.
- Formal interview with School Principal.
- Interview with Parish Priest for parent(s) of children who are not baptized.
- Depending on enrolment numbers it may be appropriate for the Parish Priest & School Principal to discuss the enrolment of non-Catholic students in lieu of interview with Parish Priest. This may occur before enrolment can be finalised.
- As part of the enrolment process, families are required to meet with the Fees Manager, following their interview with the Principal. This is to enable them to be fully informed of their responsibilities and options regarding payment of school fees.
- Parents of new Kindergarten children must attend an information evening.
- New Kindergarten child(ren) must attend an Orientation Session.